There are five online courses required to complete the MITx MicroMasters program credential in SCM:
- CTL.SC0x - Supply Chain Analytics
- CTL.SC1x - Supply Chain Fundamentals
- CTL.SC2x - Supply Chain Design
- CTL.SC3x - Supply Chain Dynamics
- CTL.SC4x - Supply Chain Technology and Systems
To be eligible for the MicroMasters program credential, you must earn a Verified Certificate in each course. Read more about verification here. Once you pass all five courses as a paid verified learner you will be invited to the CFx Comprehensive Final Exam. Upon successful completion of the CFx, you will earn the credential.