You will need:
- A government-issued photo ID that clearly identifies you by your full name, and that can be used to confirm their identity
- A computer that meets all system requirements to use the edX platform and has been tested with the virtual proctoring software. (Sample proctored trial tests are offered in advance of the CFx called "Onboarding exam") Please see the instructions for the Onboarding exam here.
- You can download the Key Concepts from all five courses document here. Download pdf here. There will be a separate copy of this pdf that you will download once you open your exam. The link above is a study copy only.
- Microsoft Excel or LibreOffice Calc blank documents. (no additional software will be required or allowed for the CFx)
- You will be allowed the use of one of three approved translators. Google https://translate.google.com/; Youdao http://fanyi.youdao.com/; or Bing https://cn.bing.com/translator.