During the exam period, you will be allowed two pieces of scratch paper and a pen/pencil. All pieces of scratch paper must be blank (i.e. not contain any writing), but can be lined, gridded, etc. Prior to the start of the exam, you must show both sides of the scratch paper to the screen to verify that the papers are blank.
You will be allowed unlabeled food and drink during the exam.
There will be an on-screen calculator available for your use.
During the exam you will NOT be allowed to:
- Take breaks or to leave the room under any circumstances--so please plan accordingly
Use a physical calculator.
- Refer to notes, textbooks, or any other resources.
- Use headphones/earphones.
- Take breaks.
- Use any other applications (R, Stata, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) during the exam.
- Visit any websites.
- Speak to other people.
- Be in the same room as other people.
If you have any questions related to the policies, please feel free to reach out to MicroMasters Support at email@example.com or the course teams.