When citing the MicroMasters program course material in an article or publication, it is important to follow proper citation guidelines. The specific format of the citation may vary depending on the citation style you are using (e.g., APA, MLA, Chicago). However, a typical citation for course material may include the following elements:
- Author name(s): List the name(s) of the course author(s) or instructor(s).
- Title: Include the title of the course or specific module/section/lesson you are referencing.
- Date of publication: Provide the year the course material was published or made available.
- Page, module, section, and lesson number: Specify the relevant page number, module name, section number, and lesson number within the course material.
- URL and date accessed: Include the URL of the course material and the date you accessed it.
For more detailed guidance and examples on citing course material, including the use of volume and issue numbers for articles and course numbers for courses, you can refer to the citation guides provided by MIT Libraries: MIT Libraries - Citation Guides. These guides will help you understand the specific requirements of different citation styles and ensure that you properly attribute the MicroMasters program course material in your article or publication.